Thursday, February 4, 2016

Four Years.......

Four years ago today they installed someone else's kidney in my Babygirl.  Dialysis is far behind us. 


The day-to-day struggle remains real.  Last week she had three doses of pills left in her pill box, forgotten due to whatever circumstances were going on at the time:  Her dad's surgery, her headaches, my mom's ongoing decline.... It's hard to pin down.  This week was better.


But today is a banner day, a celebration not only of her ongoing survival, but also of the arrival of our newest family member:


Niklaus Castiel Sanchez, JuJuBee's newest arrival.  I'm still at work, and I'm going to have to go home first and see how Hubby is doing, but then I am going to see Boo and Sunshine's brand new baby brother, and I'm gonna love him and hold him and squeeze him and come up with some ridiculous annoying nickname that will stick with him for the rest of his life.


DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment