Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Headache Meds....

I missed yesterday's gratitude post:  I came home from work with a puking light-avoiding headache after another day of struggling with our recently installed 'new' electronic medical record system.  I wasn't feeling grateful.  Or up to typing.

But in the (subdued) light of (medication-hungover) morning, I am grateful for the medications that brought that headache from Oh-Dear-God-Take-Me-Now to Pretzels-Are-Dinner-Food-Aren't-They over a period of a couple of hours.

I'm grateful for the medications that I take daily that took away the daily headaches that came with hallucinatory auras.

I am NOT grateful for the new operating system.

DeeDee

PS If you see me today, remind me to call in a refill of my migraine medication. I had to borrow Babygirl's last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment