Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Puppy Love....

How can I not be grateful for our dogs?  Simon is going to be 15 this spring, and he still greets every day with a smile.  Larry's age is an open question, but he's 10 if he's a minute. He's proudly learned how to play for what appears to be the first time in his life over the past year since he moved in with us.

And then there's Capone.

He's hysterical.  He's adorable. He's loving to me, and a world-class jerk to his brother dogs.

While we were trick-or-treating with the grandkids, I stopped to say hi to an enormous GoldenDoodle on a neighbor's porch.  "He's so calm!"  "Yeah, he's pretty good."  I told him my dog's not so good with crowds of people in costumes.  "I think you've seen us walking. I have the Shrieking Beagle."  "Oh, yeah - I know that dog. He's, uh,.....cute."

Yeah, pretty much everybody knows Capone LOL.

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment