Sunday, February 9, 2014

Long, Wasted Day.....

I woke fairly early this morning, and logged on and did some work-from-home for an hour before I needed to take my next dose of Stupid.  I forced Babygirl to drag her headachey self to church.  I forced MYSELF.  Life got even with me - I lay down to take a nap and woke up with a headache centered in my left eyeball.  It wasn't terrible and it went away by itself in about ten minutes so I went back to sleep. 

Hubby has a cold. Babygirl has a headache.  I feel dumb as a box of rocks - and I just now realized that I never got my Mom up this morning to take her pills, so I need to go over now and give her the entire days' worth, and no one has made dinner. 

Ugh.  Well, she always likes eggs and toast.

At least the laundry is under control, so there's some Zen, right?  And Squeaker is here with Curlygirl so there has been tickling and giggling and toddler-speak - that part of my day was AWESOME.

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment