Thursday, April 24, 2014

Early Morning Meetings.....

Thursday is my 'late day' at work. I start seeing patients at ten, and finish at six, giving a handful of patients weekly the opportunity to be seen a little bit 'after hours'.  It's a tough day - lunch happens after I've seen about four people and the afternoon is eternal.  But one thing that makes it more than worthwhile (aside from giving people access to care who might not be able to leave work for it) is that I get a morning to sleep in, handle some household chores, make phone calls.  Those two hours are incredibly productive, or delightfully de-stressing, depending. 

However....

Today I have a mandatory meeting at work at 7:15 AM.  I'll be working from that time until at least 7 PM.

I'm going to go have another cup of coffee.

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment