Monday, June 26, 2023

Weird Stuff Part II....

I should have waited one more day for the last post.

Last night at 11:30, long after Babygirl and I had gone to bed, my cell rang from a PA number. Since I have family in PA, I picked up.

Random Man With Deep Southern Accent:  "So, Ma'am, are you still interested in buying the snapping turtle?  It's a GREAT turtle. It does tricks and it even barks!" 

Me: "You have the wrong number," followed by me hanging up.

RMWDSA: Calls back. 

Me: "You have the wrong number."

RMWDSA: "Please text me." 

Me: "No." and I hang up. 

RMWDSA: Calls back AGAIN. "Ma'am, about the turtle...."

Me:  "I am a LONG way from home and am taking my kid to the hospital in the morning.  If you wake me up ONE MORE TIME I am coming through the phone to ducking KILL you."

RMWDSA: "OH! Sorry, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am!" Hangs up.

I mean.....I can't....what?

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment