Saturday, October 27, 2012

Headache Update....

Babygirl stayed in school all day yesterday, and had 2 hours of tutoring at home after school.  When I asked how her head was, she told me that she'd had a slight headache for most of the school day.  She took some Tylenol when she got home and it cleared completely by dinnertime.  She wanted me to go Halloween costume hunting with her today, so I asked if she could help with some of my chores so I'd have more time free.

When I woke up in the morning, her chores were all done.  Plus, she'd unloaded,  reloaded, and re-unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned the stove and kitchen counters, and dusted the living and dining rooms.  Like me, the post-migraine state is sometimes accompanied by an energy burst!

She awoke headache free, and has stayed that way all day. 

I'll take it.

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment