Thursday, May 3, 2012

This Trip Brought to You By.......

Remember the money post?  The one right before the emergency run to Philly?  The one that said we had $33 and enough for one trip? 

That trip was supposed to be a one day thing, one meal, one snack, one tank of gas.  It ended up being TWO trips: One for three days with the accompanying meals for two people and two tanks of gas to cover trips to and from my sister-in-law's, and a second trip for follow up (with one meal/snack/tank).  It came to more money than we had available.

But... I'm not kidding about God being good, all the time.  Right after I posted our money status, I got home to find a check that I had written to one of the hospitals had been returned, uncashed, because our insurance had picked up the bill.

Medicare is WORKING.  So we had exactly what we needed.  I'm home from the recheck visit (her numbers are stable, she's going to school tomorrow thankyouverymuch), and we have $39 leftover. We don't need to make another trip until after payday.

I have $6 worth of fish pieces and crumbs.  LOLOL.

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment