Saturday, August 11, 2012

Learning Lessons......

It's amazing to me that I have no children who are too young to go off on their own, unsupervised.  I took Curlygirl, Boo'sMommy, Babygirl and the babies to the mall and came home.  Since I utterly HATE mall shopping, this is a miracle for me! 

I gave Babygirl some money and some instructions about looking for school clothes.  Curlygirl will help keep her on track if needed, but I'm thinking she'll learn a great deal on her own today.  I remember when CityGirl was learning to budget money for school clothes, and how frightened she was by how fast $100 disappeared from her clothing budget!  It only takes one "cool outfit" that "I have to have" to make you realize that you'll only have two of those outfits if you don't plan well!

I'm a little excited.  I can't wait to see what kind of choices she makes! 

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment